I needed a new saddle. After 8 years my boy was developing white spots with our original saddle. After much research, interrogating friends, and haunting the internet. I kept coming back to view the Specialized Saddle web site. I liked the styling, the weight, and the options available. However, I was worried about fitting the saddle properly as I am not an experienced horse person. Having a local representative made all the difference. I was able to ‘test ride’ two styles, she had samples of colors and tooling. Her expertise in fitting the shim system alleviated my concerns and made the process of purchasing and fitting a new saddle a pleasure
I have had my Eurolight for 7 months and couldn’t be more satisfied. Listed below are just a few of the reasons why I would recommend this saddle.
- I can ride for hours without getting stiff or uncomfortable due to the seat cushioning and the stirrup placement.
- I have been secure in the seat when that ‘monster’ bird causes a quick 180.
- The close contact – easy to communicate with my horse
- The lightweight of the saddle
- Easy on my shoulders & back to place
- Less weight for my horse to carry
- Most importantly how the shim system fits my horse.
- No ‘sore’ spots
- Fluid movement
Additionally, I have had multiple compliments on the styling. Overall I couldn’t be happier.
Linda & Jaycee